About Scrum Manual
Are your projects feeling chaotic and inefficient? It’s time to take control with Scrum, the most popular Agile methodology in the world. With our Scrum Manual, you will learn everything you need to use this huge framework to revolutionize how your team works and make sure that your team is delivering high-quality results on time every time.
Now is the perfect opportunity to make a lasting change in how your projects are managed. Get started today with the help of our comprehensive guide. Make the right choice by embracing the power of Scrum!
‘...frontrunner in delivering top-tier digital business resources...’
‘...has been making waves with its flagship product...’
‘...consistent emphasis on simplifying complex business topics...’
‘...shaping the future of digital business learning...’
‘...valuable resource in the ever-evolving world of business education...’
Table of contents
- Introduction to Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Development Team
- The Product Backlog
- The Daily Scrum (Stand-up) Meeting
- Sprint Planning
- The Sprint Review
- The Sprint Retrospective
- Who should run sprint retrospective meetings?
- What Happens in a Sprint Retrospective Meeting?
- The Benefits of Sprint Retrospective Meetings
- Burn-down Charts and Velocity Tracking
- User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Estimating and Planning Poker
- Working with Dependencies
- Managing and Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Best Practices for Effective Scrum Implementation
- Common Scrum Anti-patterns and How to Avoid Them
- Using Agile Tools and Software in Scrum
- Collaborating with Stakeholders and External Teams
- Managing and Tracking Progress with Scrum Boards
- Closing the Project: Lessons Learned and Next Steps
- Tips and Tricks for Running Successful Sprints